A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Monday, July 20, 2015

Bummed...

Today's temp drop and the possibility of spotting has lead met to go ahead and accept that I'm coming to the end of my cycle. *sigh* I had really high hopes. I haven't cried but this is the first cycle that I kinda felt like I wanted to. Tomorrow is my appointment with my OBGYN to pick up my Clomid and go over the protocol. I'm also going to ask her to go ahead and get the referral sent over to my RE so that I have it lined up and ready to go, should the Clomid round not work. (I'm not too optimistic about this upcoming round, but you never know.) I'm also going to ask if she'll "monitor" this cycle, meaning do a follicle scan to check on my follie size, and a progesterone draw to confirm ovulation.

So, here we are...my not-so-pretty-anymore chart, a little heartbroken that I haven't made my son a big brother and my husband a daddy once more, and about to start the exhausting world of OPKs, Clomid, lab draws, ultrasounds, etc.
Empty womb, but a full heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment