This morning I woke up, temped, and saw a little temp rise. "Ok, it has to be the progesterone or I'm pregnant."
I told Nick to run to Walmart to buy me a pregnancy test. This was at 5:55AM I should add. Apparently husbands don't like to be bothered in the shower and told what to do ha! Nick told me that I needed to wait just one more day. "See how today goes. I'll buy a test tonight and you can test tomorrow morning."
I think I honestly pouted and walked away. I held my pee and started getting ready for work, convinced I'd be able to run to Walmart very quickly before work. I then went back into the bathroom to tell Nick I was going to run and buy a test. "Lyndsey, come on. Walmart this early. Just give it a little more time. It won't change anything either way." Grrrr why is is always right?
I then peed because well, I knew if I did I'd lose my first morning urine and then I'd get over it.
I went to work and then decided that since I hadn't taken a bathroom break at 10AM, that I would just old it two more hours and test on lunch. I emailed Nick. We went back and forth. I convinced him to just buy the tests on his lunch break and I would come home to test right before we headed back to work.
12:05PM rolled around and I was out there. I ran into the house, asked Nick where the test was as he was already telling me it was in the bathroom, and continued running there. I ran because I was seriously about to pee my pants.
I sat down, peed, and Nick walked in. Seconds into peeing on the stick I saw a line. The line seemed farther to the left side than I'm used to seeing so I immediately started screaming, "OH MY GOD! THAT'S THE TEST LINE! THAT'S THE TEST LINE!" Nick grabbed the test out of my hand and I covered my face hyperventilating. It was just too intense! Within seconds Nick shouted, "It has two lines! There's two lines!" I then sobbed, almost falling off the toilet. I was pregnant! I am pregnant!
Nick almost shed a tear, we hugged, kissed, laughed, cried. We then had to go back to work ha! Nick stood in the doorway and said, "Well now I need to go back to work and think about how we're going to do this."
I called and messaged a few of my closest friends on the way to work. I stopped to tell Gavn's sitter that I was pregnant. (Actually, I whipped the test out of my purse to show her ha!!!!) The rest of the day at work was a blur. My mind was totally in a million places.
We're going to have a baby! Our journey (the first time around) was three unsuccessful rounds of Clomid 50mg, a pregnancy and loss of that pregnancy at 16 months, a fourth round of Clomid 100mg (higher dose) + Ovidrel trigger injection + IUI.
This baby was our fifth month trying to conceive and on our first Clomid round 50mg + Progesterone suppositories + Preseed. We made a baby in five months! I'm so, so, so thankful! Please say a prayer for a sticky, healthy baby boy or girl.
I go in tomorrow morning for my first blood test. I will then have an ultrasound in about three to four weeks. Our due date will be around April 27, 2016.
No comments:
Post a Comment