 |
| My chart is too pretty! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE A STICKY BABY!!! |
Ok, I'm buying the test today and will test tomorrow morning (or I could cave and do one tonight). I just keep "protecting" myself by saying it HAS to be the progesterone keeping my temps elevated. I have read numerious articles saying progesterone can prolong a cycle, giving you a very long luteal phase. BUT my OBGYN's orders were to take the suppositories two days after ovulation and continue taking them until a period begins or through your 13th week of pregnancy. Am I the case where progesterone really keeps it going? Am I pregnant? I begged Nick to go to Walmart/let me go to Walmart this morning to test. He said he'd buy one tonight. I want to test bad because I need to accept it if I'm not pregnant (nothing an ugly cry can't fix), or jump for joy that we have made another baby! Please God, please let this be it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment