So, I'm ridiculous and haven't tested anymore. I just need to, but I'm not ready to be disappointed. I guess part of me is savoring the, "I could be pregnant" moment. I don't want to be crushed. My luteal phase is longer. It's MOST LIKELY because the progesterone is doing its job. Technically I'm late with my period if we're going by luteal phase. I'm also "kinda late" by cycle day. My cycle is usually here every 26-28 days. Today is cycle day 27. I have absolutely no sign of spotting. I have had some pains if I get up too fast. Yes, I know it's too early for round ligament pain, but it really feels like that. I have no clue what that could be. I'm definitely not convinced I'm pregnant. I'll test in a couple of days if nothing changes. My temps have gone down the last two days, BUT it's still elevated (exactly what happened with Gavin). I even have a chart overly to compare my temps to my pregnancy with Gavin. I am starting to obsess this cycle. I recognize that. I'm just glad we're getting help next month because I don't want to spend my life analyzing my charts again. Can I PLEASE just get pregnant
easily? The good news is that I talked with insurance today. I was informed that all of our infertility treatments (well most of it) will be covered again. I'm so thankful for this. Thank you, thank you, thank you! If IUI doesn't work (I think we'll get three tries), we move to IVF. IVF will be covered as far as we understand. The only thing that isn't covered is the freezing of embryos. We'll cross that bridge if/when we get to it.
Also, my FF girls who have taken progesterone suppositories, what the heck info did you get. I was told to take it two days after ovulation (I use one pill twice a day). It said to keep taking it until my period comes or if I'm pregnant to keep taking it until second trimester. I have read that progesterone prolongs the cycle. Am I going to have a longer cycle because of this? Is it going to get me all out of whack?
 |
| The temps are higher this cycle (pink) than they were with Gavin (green). I'm on progesterone so I'm ruling that as to why. |
 |
| My "beautiful" chart...please be a BFP!!! |
 |
| Can a FF "pro" explain this to me? When I do the chart overlay next to Gavin's, the temps for this cycle are lower, but it's with the cover line. If I take the cover line away, the pink is higher than the green. |
My progesterone was the same dose but I begin taking it as soon as ovulation occurs and then continue to take if you get a positive test and stop taking if you get a negative test. I believe once you stop (if you aren't pregnant) your period should begin pretty quickly. Like, within a few days or so. FX FX!! I hope this is it for you. I have no idea how you aren't testing.
ReplyDeleteThanks Hill! I'm going nuts! I just want this to be it so badly! I don't feel pregnant, I don't feel like a period is coming, nothing!
ReplyDeleteEeek! I so hope this is it for you!
ReplyDeleteGo to FF!
Delete