How Far Along: 15 weeks
How Big is Baby:
(Taken from Fertility Friend): "Fine hair called lanugo covers your baby, who now
measures about 4.3 to 4.6 inches (10.8 to 11.6cm) from crown to rump and weighs
about 2.8 ounces (80g). Fingernails are well formed and the arms and legs may be seen moving on an
ultrasound. Your baby already has his own unique fingerprint pattern!
Your baby can hold his head erect and he can also make faces with his slightly developed facial muscles. Your baby may practice squinting, frowning and opening and closing his mouth.
Your baby's bones have enough calcium deposits to show on an X-ray. If your baby is female, her ovaries will be in place in her pelvis and more than five million ova (some of which may be fertilized to become your own grandchildren in another generation!) have formed."
Your baby can hold his head erect and he can also make faces with his slightly developed facial muscles. Your baby may practice squinting, frowning and opening and closing his mouth.
Your baby's bones have enough calcium deposits to show on an X-ray. If your baby is female, her ovaries will be in place in her pelvis and more than five million ova (some of which may be fertilized to become your own grandchildren in another generation!) have formed."
Weight Gain/Loss: From Starting Pregnancy Weight= 0 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes, I'm starting to wear maternity pants.
Stretch Marks: No (other than the ones I have always had)
Sleep: I get up to pee a lot and I do toss and turn more often.
Best Moment of the Week: I am loving my growing belly!
Movement: Yes! I'm feeling some small flutters!
Symptoms: Round Ligament Pain, lower back pain, some movement
Food Cravings: None
Gender: We'll know the end of November, beginning of December!
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: All meat makes me want to throw up unless it's a burger!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button In or Out? In
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Mood: Happy, Anxious
Looking Forward To: Our November 6th OB appointment. I'll be 15w2d and then the next scan will be our anatomy scan! Picture of Mommy-to-Be:


No comments:
Post a Comment