How Far Along: 16 weeks
How Big is Baby:
(Taken from Fertility Friend): "Your baby now weighs more than the surrounding placenta. She measures about
4.4 to 4.8 inches (about 11 to 12cm) from crown to rump and weighs about 3.5
ounces (100g). She is positioned halfway between your pubic bone and your
navel.
Fat, which is important for your baby's metabolism and heat production is beginning to form around this time. The placenta, which will weigh more than a pound at full term, is also developing rapidly. It is now a large and well-established network of blood vessels responsible for exchanging nutrients and waste to support your baby."
Fat, which is important for your baby's metabolism and heat production is beginning to form around this time. The placenta, which will weigh more than a pound at full term, is also developing rapidly. It is now a large and well-established network of blood vessels responsible for exchanging nutrients and waste to support your baby."
Weight Gain/Loss: From Starting
Pregnancy Weight= +2lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes, I'm starting to wear maternity pants and just ordered some shirts.
Stretch Marks: No (other than the ones I have always had)
Sleep: I get up to pee a lot and I do toss and turn more often.
Best Moment of the Week: I had a great OB appointment on November 4th and I'm loving the flutters that baby is making in my belly!
Movement: Yes! I'm feeling some small flutters!
Symptoms: Round Ligament Pain, lower back pain, some movement
Food Cravings: None
Gender: We'll know on December 4th!
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: No
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button In or Out? In
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Mood: Happy, Anxious
Looking Forward To: Our Anatomy Scan and OB Appointment on December 4th! I'll be waiting to know 24hrs from that point because we're having a gender reveal party back home. I'll technically know on the 5th of December. Picture of Mommy-to-Be:


No comments:
Post a Comment