How Far Along: 20 weeks
How Big is Baby: (Taken from Fertility Friend):"Your baby weighs about 10.5 ounces (300g) and measures about 7.2 inches (18cm)
from crown to rump. He still moves about freely in amniotic fluid.
Your baby may respond to external sounds, such as the music you are listening to or your voice.
Your baby has developed some red blood cells already. The white blood cells that your baby needs to fight infections are being manufactured. He is developing taste buds on his tongue. His digestive system is sufficiently advanced to absorb water and sugar from the amniotic fluid that he swallows and pass it to his large bowel. Your baby has lanugo hair on his forehead and upper lip and his eyebrows are thickening.Vernix (the waxy substance that covers and protects your baby's skin) accumulates on your baby's eyebrows. Your baby's eyes are still sealed shut. Your baby continues to grow and develop and his kicking is getting stronger now."
Your baby may respond to external sounds, such as the music you are listening to or your voice.
Your baby has developed some red blood cells already. The white blood cells that your baby needs to fight infections are being manufactured. He is developing taste buds on his tongue. His digestive system is sufficiently advanced to absorb water and sugar from the amniotic fluid that he swallows and pass it to his large bowel. Your baby has lanugo hair on his forehead and upper lip and his eyebrows are thickening.Vernix (the waxy substance that covers and protects your baby's skin) accumulates on your baby's eyebrows. Your baby's eyes are still sealed shut. Your baby continues to grow and develop and his kicking is getting stronger now."
Weight Gain/Loss: From Starting
Pregnancy Weight= +11lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes, I'm starting to wear maternity pants and more and more maternity shirts.
Stretch Marks: Some new ones are starting I think!
Sleep: I get up to pee a lot and I do toss and turn more often. I have been having weird dreams or dreams of fears.
Best Moment of the Week: I
am feeling more and more squirms and kicks. My belly is rounding out even more and I love it! We also had our gender reveal party this past Saturday. I was so excited to share that we're having another little boy! Benton Lee it is! I also found out that my scheduled C-section will be on Friday, April 22nd.
Movement:
Yes! I'm feeling some small squirms and slight kicks! It's still pretty
sporadic, though. I look forward to more consistent movements.
Symptoms: Round Ligament Pain, lower back pain, some movement
Food Cravings: None, just super hungry!
Gender: It's a boy!
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: No
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button In or Out? In
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Mood: Happy, Anxious
Looking Forward To: My next OB appointment is December 30th. Picture of Mommy-to-Be:



No comments:
Post a Comment