How Far Along: 21 weeks
How Big is Baby: (Taken from Fertility Friend):"Your baby measures about 7.6 inches (19cm) from crown to rump and weighs
about 12.25 ounces (350g).
Eyebrows have developed. His digestive system now functions in a rudimentary manner. Undigested amniotic fluid passes into his bowel which he will eventually excrete after birth. Your baby can suck and swallow and may even suck his thumb. Your baby's senses are developing, especially his sense of touch. He can feel his face and stroke his arms and legs."
Eyebrows have developed. His digestive system now functions in a rudimentary manner. Undigested amniotic fluid passes into his bowel which he will eventually excrete after birth. Your baby can suck and swallow and may even suck his thumb. Your baby's senses are developing, especially his sense of touch. He can feel his face and stroke his arms and legs."
Weight Gain/Loss: From Starting
Pregnancy Weight= +12 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes, I wear maternity pants 100% of the time and more and more maternity shirts.
Stretch Marks: Some new ones are starting...
Sleep: I get up to pee a lot and I do toss and turn more often. I pee nonstop throughout the day, too.
Best Moment of the Week: I saw and felt my belly move for the first time on the outside at 20w2d on December 11th. My husband and son felt and saw Benton from the outside at 20w5d on December 14th.
Movement:
Yes! I'm excited that I'm starting to feel Benton more often and with more force. He's usually active around 10:30AM and 6:30 or 7:00PM.
Symptoms: Round Ligament Pain increasing, lower back pain, baby movement, burning sensation under my ribs, above my belly,
Food Cravings: None, just super hungry!
Gender: It's a boy!
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: No
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button In or Out? In
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Mood: Happy, Anxious
Looking Forward To: My next OB appointment is December 30th. Picture of Mommy-to-Be:



No comments:
Post a Comment