A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

22 Weeks on 12-23-15

How Far Along: 22 weeks

How Big is Baby: (Taken from Fertility Friend): "Your baby now weighs almost 1 lb (450g) and measures about 8 inches (20cm) from crown to rump.
She is becoming plumper as her fat is being laid down at a high rate, but her skin is still wrinkled and reddish. The wrinkled and loose appearance of her skin is due to the faster production of her skin than the fat that fills it out. The reddish appearance of her skin is due to the deposition of pigment as her skin loses its translucent appearance.
Your baby can kick and punch vigorously by now, but she may also be gently feeling the umbilical cord and rubbing her hands and face against the inside membrane of the amniotic sac that holds her.
She is still swallowing amniotic fluid (which provides an important nutritional supplement to the nutrition she gets from you via the placenta) and is passing some of it as urine. The swallowing of the amniotic fluid may cause your baby to get the hiccups and you may even be able to feel this as her body jumps inside yours. The lanugo hair on your baby's body may turn darker at this time."
Weight Gain/Loss: From Starting Pregnancy Weight= +14.5 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yes, I wear maternity pants 100% of the time and more and more maternity shirts.

Stretch Marks: Some new ones are starting...

Sleep: I get up to pee a lot and I do toss and turn more often. I pee nonstop throughout the day, too. I have been waking up with heartburn and feeling hungry.

Best Moment of the Week: I'm just happy to feel Benton move!


Movement: Yes! I'm excited that I'm starting to feel Benton more often and with more force. He's usually active around 10:30AM and 6:30 or 7:00PM. I hope he becomes more consistent soon!

Symptoms: Round Ligament Pain increasing, lower back pain, baby movement, burning sensation under my ribs, above my belly, leaking breasts

Food Cravings: None, just super hungry!

Gender: It's a boy! 
  
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: No

Labor Signs: No
Belly Button In or Out? In
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Mood: Happy, Anxious

Looking Forward To: My next OB appointment is December 30th.

Picture of Mommy-to-Be: 


No comments:

Post a Comment