A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

36 Weeks on 3-30-16

How Far Along: 36 weeks

How Big is Baby: (Taken from Fertility Friend): "Your baby is now considered full term. He weighs approximately 6.5 lbs (2950g) and his total length is about 21 inches (47cm). Your baby's crown to rump measurement is about 14 inches (35cm). By now, your baby's head may have engaged into your pelvis. You may feel that your baby occasionally has hiccups from his "practice breathing". Though your baby is considered full term, he is still growing and developing both his body and his brain. He is still laying down fat at a rate of more than half an ounce every day."

Weight Gain/Loss: From Starting Pregnancy Weight= +35lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yes, I wear maternity pants 100% of the time and mostly maternity shirts.

Stretch Marks: No new ones so far!

Sleep: I toss and turn most of the time if I'm not up to pee!

Best Moment of the Week: I went in for monitoring today because Benton wasn't moving much. I ended up have my ultrasound and all of that today. Baby boy is doing great! I get to see him again next week!

Movement: I have had some bad nights of not feeling him move, but I usually do at night.

Symptoms: Nonstop peeing, some round ligament pain, leaking much more colostrum from breasts, swelling of my ankles, legs, and feet, hemorrhoids, trouble breathing, lower back pain, increased pressure on my crotch

Food Cravings: None

Gender: It's a boy! 
  
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: No

Labor Signs: No
Belly Button In or Out? In
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Mood: Happy, Anxious

Looking Forward To: I have an ultrasound and OB appointment on April 8th!  

Picture of Mommy-to-Be:


No comments:

Post a Comment