How Far Along: 37 weeks
How Big is Baby:
(Taken from Fertility Friend): "On average, at this time, a baby weighs about 6.8 pounds (3100g) and measures
about 14 inches (35cm) from crown to rump and 21 inches (47cm) total in length. Your baby is still growing and gaining weight. Your baby may gain as much
as 1 ounce (28g) a day at this point. If your baby is a boy, his testes should have descended into the scrotum
by this time. Your doctor will check that his testes have descended after
delivery. About one percent of boys will have undescended
testes. Your baby has been building up waste in his intestines for the past few weeks.
Called meconium, this waste is greenish-black and
is made up of material from blood cell break down, shedded
cells from the lining of the intestine, skin cells and lanugo
shed into the amniotic fluid and swallowed, as well as other sources. Meconium is the first waste your baby passes and the first
diapers that you change will probably be comprised of this greenish-black,
tar-like substance. There is also a chance that your baby will excrete meconium before delivery and have some covering his body."
Weight Gain/Loss: From Starting
Pregnancy Weight= +37lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes,
I wear maternity pants 100% of the time and mostly maternity shirts.
Stretch Marks: No new ones so far!
Sleep: I toss and turn most of the time if I'm not up to pee!
Best Moment of the Week: Today: We started getting items rounded up for our hospital bag and Benton's diaper bag.
Movement: I have had some bad nights of not feeling him move, but I usually do at night.
Symptoms: Nonstop
peeing, some round ligament pain, leaking much more colostrum from
breasts, swelling of my ankles, legs, and feet, hemorrhoids, trouble
breathing, lower back pain, increased pressure on my crotch, etc. Chiropractic adjustments have really helped me!
Food Cravings: None
Gender: It's a boy!
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: No
Labor Signs: No
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button In or Out? In
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Mood: Happy, Anxious
Looking Forward To: I have an ultrasound and OB appointment on April 8th! Picture of Mommy-to-Be:

No comments:
Post a Comment