A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

38 Weeks on 4-13-16

How Far Along: 38 weeks

How Big is Baby: (Taken from Fertility Friend): "Your baby probably weighs just over 7 pounds (3250g) by now and measures about 14.4 inches (36cm) from crown to rump and has a total length of about 21.5 inches (48cm). Your baby's lungs are the last part to develop before birth. Once the lungs are developed, your baby is ready for life outside the womb. By now your baby has almost run out of space to move in your uterus. Your baby has shed most of her lanugo, though she may still have some on her shoulders and in the creases of her body. Her toenails reach the end of her toes.
The umbilical cord, which still is supplying your baby with nutrition as she gains more weight, may be knotted or wrapped around her. Some of your antibodies have crossed the placental barrier and give your baby's immune system a boost to get her started until hers is fully functioning. Your baby could be born any day now."
Weight Gain/Loss: From Starting Pregnancy Weight= +40lbs (I gained 47lbs with Gavin so I'll be just under that by surgery next week! I'm still 21lbs lighter this time around. Thank you Couch to 5K!)

Maternity Clothes: Yes, I wear maternity pants 100% of the time and mostly maternity shirts.

Stretch Marks: No new ones so far!

Sleep: I toss and turn most of the time if I'm not up to pee!

Best Moment of the Week: All the final touches we've done to prepare for our second little boy! I have an OB appointment tomorrow so I'll be excited to go to that.

Movement: Movement is definitely not as big because he's running out of room! I mostly feel him when I go to bed at night.

Symptoms: Nonstop peeing, some round ligament pain, leaking much more colostrum from breasts, swelling of my ankles, legs, and feet, hemorrhoids, trouble breathing, lower back pain, increased pressure on my crotch, etc. Chiropractic adjustments have really helped me! I am having more and more regular contractions! EEEEK!

Food Cravings: None

Gender: It's a boy! 
  
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: No
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button In or Out? In
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Mood: Happy, Anxious, Scared of surgery

Looking Forward To: Having Baby Benton NEXT FRIDAY!

Picture of Mommy-to-Be:


No comments:

Post a Comment