I was awaken at 3:30AM today by excruciating pain. I literally thought my appendix had burst. I had horrible pressure, cramps, and tightening, stinging sensations in my pelvic area. I woke Nick up crying and panicking. We sat and debated if it was an ER visit or not. I hate being the one that goes to the ER unless it's a huge emergency.
I took some Ibuprofen and Nick stayed awake until I could fall back asleep. I woke up at 9:00 and still felt pain but nothing like I had experienced hours before. I have no idea what's going on but we were worried enough to have Dr. Lang paged. Dr. Lang called and asked me where the pain was the worst. I told him near my left ovary. He was happy to hear it wasn't the right side because he was worried my appendix had burst. I wasn't getting sick or running a temperature so we ruled that out. He then asked if I had taken a pregnancy test. The last one I took was the day we came in to talk about the diagnosis. We took a cheap one from Dollar General and it was negative. We really didn't think I was pregnant. We still don't.
Dr. Lang said it's very unsure to say what's wrong without seeing me, so he wants me to go in tomorrow morning at 9:00AM. I am very upset because it's the last week of school, tomorrow being our last full day this week. I won't get to see my kiddos. :0( I have to take care of myself though.
Dr. Lang wouldn't tell me for sure if he thought a cyst had burst. I have a feeling that this could be what it is. Otherwise, I'm so worried that they're going to find something else wrong with me. I am on day 54 of my cycle. Still no sign of a period.
I'm feeling pretty terrible. I have gained 5lbs back now. Ugh. Please God, please...give me some sign that things are going to be ok.
I bet the weight is just fluctuating; try not to be too hard on yourself. And check your pm box on the site we chat through. I sent you two messages, but I think I deleted one on accident.
ReplyDeleteTake care.
By the way, I am really upset with the ladies in chat who changed the subject when you were clearly worried about your health! I am so sorry that I had to feed my dh. He was hurting too badly to help himself today.
ReplyDelete