Sharing our journey of HOPE, in one day sharing our love with ANOTHER child...
A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...
Sunday, September 9, 2012
High Hopes...
I need to stop now because I'm going to give my hopes up....BUT my chart made me smile today. I haven't had my temp fall, yet. I have seen "perfect" charts hundreds of times and the woman isn't pregnant, but something is different this cycle. Maybe it's different because it's the first cycle without Clomid in a while. My temp has steadily increased and I had a great jump today. I'm hoping to see a dip for implantation and then a rise again. Chances are slim that I'm pregnant, but I am hanging on to that bit of hope that we can cancel IUI because we're parents! :0) Wouldn't that be awesome? I have been having some odd feelings too. Maybe it's all in my head. I'm probably full of crap. Oh well...if we're not pregnant, we'll keep our eye on the prize. We have procedures coming up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Crossing my fingers for you!!!
ReplyDelete