A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

4 Weeks, 4 Days

We think we're 4 weeks and 4 days. So far....

- always tired
- small, dull, achy cramps,
- no tender breasts, but very sensitive
- feeling a bit bloated


I become worried if I'm not feeling something. Some moments I don't know I'm pregnant at all, and others, I can just feel something is going on in there.

Nick visited me for lunch today. I became sick during our lunch. I felt sick to my stomach once before a day prior. He found it hilarious that I began gagging over celery and peanut butter. He told me, "Throwing up and big belly is what I can't wait for with this. I'm going to make fun of you so bad."

I'm ok with all of that. Not a complaint here. Just the satisfaction that I feel, even if it's in and out that our son/daughter/twins are making their home cozy! :0)

Felling blessed, grateful, and loved. Thank you God!

1 comment:

  1. We Love you Both! SURE HOPE ALL IS WELL AND I REALLY HOPE WE SEE YOU ALL SOON!! SO EXCITED!!!! LOVE YOU UNCLE RICH AND AUNT GLORIA.

    ReplyDelete