A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Friday, December 14, 2012

6 Weeks on 12-14-12

How Far Along: 6 weeks

How Big is Baby: What to Expect When Expecting: "When you are 6 weeks pregnant, your baby's crown-to-rump measurement is anywhere from a fifth to a quarter of an inch, and growing — making it the size of a sweet pea (your little sweet pea!)."

Weight Gain/Loss: +3lbs total after losing 6lbs right away...
Maternity Clothes: No

Stretch Marks: No (other than the ones I have always had)

Sleep: I sleep well most nights. Sometimes I toss and turn because I am getting in the habit of sleeping on my side. I NEVER wake up on my belly anymore which is nuts! I'm always a belly sleeper! I did have trouble sleeping due to worry and fear but I have been praying every day for peace and faith.

Best Moment of the Week: I started having some symptoms come back!

Movement: No

Symptoms: Tired, sensitive breasts, nausea, cramping on both sides if I get up too fast, and the bloating started today!

Food Cravings: All I ever want to eat is fruits, veggies, and orange juice! This is good! I did crave cheese curds out of nowhere on 12-13-12!

Gender: We're far from knowing!
  
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: I threw up at work yesterday after smelling cream turkey on biscuit! :0) I laughed so hard afterwards and thanked God for the reassurance!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button In or Out? In
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Mood: Happy, Anxious, Scared
Looking Forward To: December 20th! It will be our first ultrasound! Hold on tight baby! Mommy and Daddy can't wait to see you!  
Picture of Mommy-to-Be:

6 Weeks on 12/14/12

NONE of my jeans fit! I'm ridiculously bloated this morning! LOVING IT!



5 Weeks Pregnant: I'm really hoping that I WILL look pregnant rather than even more overweight!
3 Weeks, 5 Days Pregnant: The day I found out I was pregnant...gotta have the first shot for comparison!





No comments:

Post a Comment