Overall, I have REALLY good days. I have relaxed much more. I do, occasionally have the bad days. The fear starts to overwhelm me. Today is one of those bad days. I am nowhere near as worked up as I was before we heard the beautiful sound of our baby's heartbeat, but I do have my fears. I think any expectant mother does.
When the fears come, I try to remind myself:
- I am not in control.
- It is all in God's hands.
- The things I can control, I do (healthy eating, protecting myself, staying calm, talking to our baby, etc.)
I am ready for another ultrasound. I'm ready to see how our baby has grown. I'm ready to hear another beautiful sound from our baby.
Oddly, I have lost all symptoms again. I guess it's true that they really do come and go. Two days ago I couldn't stop running to the bathroom over every smell or bite to eat. Today, I'm normal. Not a single symptom in sight.
Anyone else care to share their experience around this time?
One more week baby! We'll get to see you again very soon!
Please continue to pray with us. We're so, so in love already and want this baby to stay right here.
PS- Some of you have told me on FB that you still can't post comments. If you scroll down to each post, it will say, "no comments" or however many comments have been made. Click that and a white box should show up. Type your message and hit submit. It may ask you for the silly little task of typing in letters that you see. Once you do that, click, "Publish." Hitting ENTER won't work. Also, you may have to first click the title of the entry that you're wanting to comment on. I hope that helps!
My symptoms would come and go when I was pregnant with Xavier. Some days it was little the food world was out to get me and others I couldn't even tell anything was different. Just wait till you get super sonic scent lol then you be able to smell what your neighbor is cooking from a block away lol.
ReplyDeleteMel Deilkes