A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Monday, December 17, 2012

No Repeats Please...

I am hoping it's not my intuition and just paranoia/fear, but something doesn't feel right. I decided to test this morning because I haven't been able to shake this feeling since yesterday afternoon.

My test line had been darker than the control line for a long time. And now...they're the same color. Does this have any significance? I'm not sure but it was my first morning urine so I know it was strong enough.

My only symptom that I have consistently kept is now gone. What is happening?

I'm so scared that I'm about to repeat the nightmare. Please pray hard that our ultrasound goes well this Thursday.

Nick and I are both very afraid but we're holding on to all hope to see that little heart beat!


1 comment:

  1. Lynds it isn't bad...research hook affect and pregnancy tests...there is a time with hcg levels out and the color does too for the line....mine did this too but when I tried the technique I read bout...DARK lines appeared

    ReplyDelete