A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Today's Obsession

Top is 14DPO PM, 2nd is 15DPO AM, 3rd is 15DPO PM, and the 4th is 16DPO AM...why are my morning ones lighter? Are they getting darker?

6 comments:

  1. Oh hunny :( You are torturing yourself by testing over and over. Your pee may just be less concentrated in the other ones. Your temp is up. TRY and take it easy until BW on monday... I am praying for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop testing. You got your BFP. You know better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very hard not to test when you know there's a chance that you're losing a baby again. :0( I wish I could stop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy being pregnant and stop worrying about it so much. You had a great first beta number, and you still have lines. The darkness of lines is not what HPTs are for. They are just an indication of pregnancy, not a measure of how well a pregnancy is doing. I know you are nervous because of what happened last time, but you also have to remember that a downfall of testing too early is that you will be aware of if there's an early loss -- which happens 50% of the time. I totally get not being able to not test early (since, you know me, I POAS all the darned time!), but worrying yourself about this until your next beta is not going to help your bean. Go do something for yourself and put the pee sticks down. ;) I am thinking of getting a massage tomorrow or on Monday after my blood draw, just to calm myself down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to stop buying tests, stop temping and stop stressing yourself so much. Stress is a bad thing in early pregnancy. And, you have to ask yourself this one question........ WILL STRESSING MAKE THE OUTCOME DIFFERENT? If it's meant to go all the way to a take home baby, it will. If it's not, it won't. I know, it's kind of harsh to say, but there really is nothing good about stressing yourself out. You are pregnant. Stop wasting money and time on testing and temping and try to relax. Easier said than done, as you know I am fully aware. But, if you need to see it for yourself, google Stress in early pregnancy. You will see that it's not good and can actually cause a loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laddddiiiieees, We need to support not scold. I lost my pregnancy the same time Lynds did and it was the worst thing I ever experienced. Knowing that 50% of early pregnancies end is loss does not make it easier to deal with. She lost her last pregnancy and she is afraid. FEAR is a natural emotion. When you want something this bad and you are afraid of losing it, it is hard to "relax." Lynds, watch a few funny movies and try not to stress too much. Like Lisa said, it is easier said than done but spend your money on some yummy treats :) Your urine will have different concentrations throughout the day so you cannot look at the lines and their darkness as an indication of loss... while I know you are grasping for straws my dolly... I know it is hard. I am praying that this is a sticky bean and your bw on Monday is great. Do your best to keep busy. Go for a walk... bake a cake... do something with your idle hands oxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete