A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Another, "Is This Normal?"

I know morning sickness can come and go. I know other symptoms can come and go. Can a symptom be strong for a week straight and then, poof go away? I have never done this. I don't know what to expect. I feel concerned because it was as if someone flipped a switch and turned off the morning sickness. I went from throwing up 5-8 times a day to eating like a horse today. I'm hungry and the food is staying down. This is good for both me and the baby, but it scares me because I out of nowhere...feel good! A sudden loss of symptoms scares me. Anyone want to give me genuine reassurance? My appointment is on the 14th. I doubt I have another ultrasound and I don't think they can hear a heartbeat from the outside just yet. I really hope I get reassurance that things are still going well on Monday. If I'm not seeing the baby, the symptoms are what keep me calm. When I don't have them, I worry.

2 comments:

  1. Symptoms can totally come and go... and when my sickness was over in the beginning I had a couple days of taking it easy and then after that it was game on haha ans I havent stopped eatting...I got dignosed with HG...but I have a friend who has had a perfectly healthy pregnancy and has forgotten that she was pregnant never has she thrown up or felt crappy and just recently started getting cravings so... im sure the fact that its switched on u is perfectly fine...all the throwing up can really take a tole on ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they can suddenly stop. The hcg peaks and then settles and *poof* the symptoms stop. And yes, they should be able to hear the heartbeat with the Doppler at 10 weeks.

    ReplyDelete