A nice woman from Dr. Raconne's office just called. Dr. Raconne gave her a message to call and check on me and give more details. I have my normal visit on the 14th with Dr. Raconne and then our next ultrasound will be done in her office on January 25th at 8:15AM. She said the hope is that the clot is stable or healed. She said that Dr. Raconne wanted her to tell me that it's very small, it should be just fine, and to stay rested. I can't lift, get my blood pumping too much, no intercourse, etc. I will be 12w2d during that ultrasound.
I do feel much better because they seem to be very calm. She said for now to think of this as as a scab. They want it to heal or to just scab over and not get any bigger or irritated.
I'm going to rest and do everything I can for this to heal. My feet are up, no more late nights of working, and I'm focusing more on me and keeping me calm and peaceful.
Good to hear :) I hope it helped ease your mind a little. xoxox
ReplyDelete