I feel like there's nothing I can do but take care of myself right now. And that's it because it's the truth. I have researched this SCH problem and have found more success stories than not. I feel better about it. I am doing everything I possibly can to heal this blood clot. I go to work and then come home and prop my legs up on the couch. I easily drink 3 liters of water during couch time. I read that if you become dehydrated, the uterus can contract and pull more at the tear. I am now a camel. I try not to lift anything and I'm of course avoiding any pelvic interaction. I have been praying and praying for God to heal this quickly so that our baby can continue to grow, develop, and borrow even deeper in our hearts. We are so in love with this little guy or girl. He/she could fit in the palm of my hand right now. Watching our baby move brings tears to our eyes. We can't wait for this little guy or gal to get here. I'm a little over 1/4 of the way done! Please keep praying with us!
I have an appointment on Monday. I will meet Dr. Raconne. I look forward to meeting her and getting some more reassurance.
I have some funky things going on. I'm sure they're more than normal, but it's very hard to feel normal when this whole process has been anything but easy.
I think the baby is growing a lot and that's a great thing. My belly is constantly feeling like I have done 100 situps. It sometimes hurts to bend down and back up. I get cramps here and there. I sometimes even feel pressure. I'm going to tell myself it's just our little one making room.
I haven't bled or spotted since the incident. This is good news. I'm praying and praying for this pregnancy to continue to progress without any issues.
Thank you for the support and prayers. We love and appreciate you all!
:)
ReplyDelete