A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Please Pray with Us...

I had some light spotting when I woke up this morning. We are waiting on a phone call with a time of our ultrasound today. Dr. Raconne told me it was more than likely ok, given I had two great ultrasounds but they're going to check it out for reassurance and to make sure baby is ok. Please pray with us in asking God to keep our baby safe, healthy, happy, and growing.

3 comments:

  1. If you strain too hard to go poo or have sex, you can spot a little bit. You can also have minor spotting from lifting things or no reason at all. That area down there is fuller than usual with blood and sometimes the little vessels just can't handle the strain. Chin up woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had some light spotting with sophia in the beginning and everything was just fine. Same as above comment...there is increased blood flow down there that small vessels cant handle it. Im sure its fine :)
    ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had spotting with both pregnancies around this time too. I had a u/s done with Jaelyn and everything was fine. Doctor said it is most likely baby getting cozy and firmly implanting. Praying for you everyday friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete