A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...

A Journey of HOPE and FAITH in one day sharing our love with our child...
And what a beautiful journey it is...

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Maternity Clothes Shoot :0)

I can't even describe the happiness of trying on my new maternity clothes. Not only are they more comfortable than the things that have been settling tightly on me, but it marks another milestone in our journey. I am wearing maternity clothes because my baby is growing healthy and strong. I am enjoying and loving every minute of this. I am a mother. I am a mother. :0)











2 comments:

  1. I love the first shirt! Its cute and looks very cute on you. :-) love you. Your sister....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are carrying high so far! I forget if that means a boy or a girl, though...so. I guess my observation is moot. Haha.

    ReplyDelete